Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Can't find the answer you're looking for? Don't worry, drop us a line on our contact page.
What is DashLite?
An overview of DashLite – is fully clean and premium designed admin template which included beautiful hand-crafted components & elements. DashLite completely focusing on conceptual base apps or dashboard, as it’s equipped with pre-built screens as well.
DashLite is powerful admin dashboard template that especially build for developers and programmers. DashLite comes with all kind of components, necessary elements and pre-build pages including 3 conceptual apps screen that helps you to create your web apps or application.
Do I need a Regular License or an Extended License?
If your end product including the item is going to be free to the end user then a Regular License is what you need. An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.
You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.
What is Item Support?
We always provide free support for first 6 months from the purchase date. If you’re about to purchase the item, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Yes, you can! If you have less than 6 months remaining on a support item you’re eligible to renew your support.
What else is included?
- Answering all questions including technical about the item
- Help with defects in the item or included third-party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
What's not included in item support?
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third-party assets
How to download your Item
Item should be downloaded immediately after purchasing. You will get email with download link from Envato once you paid.
Also you can download your item:
- Hover over your username and click 'Downloads' from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click the 'Download' button next to the item and select ‘Main File(s)’ which contains all files, or ‘Licence Certificate and Purchase Code’ for the item licence information only.
How to contact before purchase?
If you want to ask questions about our product, or need help using our item you’ve purchased or just want to tell us how much you love our work, that's great!
Contact us via email info(at)softnio.com or Post your comment (are visible to everyone) on our item page after login into your account.